Skip to main content

Still Single But Want to get Mingle

hi folks this is Mahesh from India what up 👆
so to day is my bday wishing myself a happy bday to me Lol....
you know what I am tired of being single this is insane, Where are you my angel 😇. I am still searching many breakups many patchups but till now I didn't felt my self my heart ❤ from any girl but I am still waiting for you. This Single sucks please come to mingle with me my love ❤
love yaaa lotzz
Mahesh
piece out.........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sony Revealed PS5 VR 2.0 First Look

 Sony has revealed the new controllers complete with finger-tracking.  Sony's new VR controller speaks to our mission of achieving a much deeper sense of presence and stronger feeling of immersion in VR experiences," PlayStation's. "It will build upon the innovation we introduced with the Dual Sense wireless controller, which changed how games 'feel' on PS5 by unlocking a new way to tap into the sense of touch. Now we’re bringing that innovation to VR gaming."   Sony said it has ORB shape, this controller is said to offer a "high degree of freedom" with "no constraints" for moving your hands.   See the first look of this PS5 VR 2.0 Controller    See a full rundown of the new features below